Re: Heroquest without dice

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:57:49 +0100

I have a Diceshaker App on my iPhone, which does the same dice function, but doesn't combine it with reading manuals at the same time. Or roll Fudge dice, not that I want to.

There is a degree of geek to the iPad, but I think it's a rather different flavour of geek to dice and face to face roleplaying.