Re: Changing rune affinities?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 09:32:56 -0000

> > Are your rune affinities changeable after you select them? So, if I
> > select Air, Movement, and Death (say), what happens if I want to
> > join Orlanth Rex? Is it impossible, or do I lose one affinity
> > (probably Death) and replace that with Mastery? Or can I have more
> > than 3 affinities, so simply add Mastery as a new ability?

You can have more than three rune affinities (How Do I Get New Runes - page 73). If you elected a tribal king, the odds are you probably had the Mastery Rune in the first place (and if not, there is usually a tribal heroquest that can give it to you at the same rating as your divine rune affinity - but since this only applies to kings, I really saw no reason to write that up).

Jeff