Re: Re: DnD4e to HQ2 (was Greetings)

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:36:10 -0400

Namaste All:

Apologies, I didn't mean any offense.

And yes, I do understand what the goal of having HQ2's resistances be all relative to level of the players.

In matter of fact, when I ran HQ1, I did have to adjust numbers a lot to make them more or less interesting for the players.

But the simulationist side of me did enjoy trying to puzzle out mastery ratings for various creatures, and trying at least in my own head to create a "scale" for Glorantha.

My next Glorantha game (probably in a year or two, whenever the Guide To Glorantha comes out..) I'll give HQ2 a shot, and see how it matches up in actual play.

Peace!
-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha