Re: Creating Situational Modifiers and Performing Group Assists

From: SARAH <sarah.newton5_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:53:49 -0000

Hi Orlanthiumathi,

Awesome - that's very comforting! I wasn't sure whether I was reaching to suggest you could use actions to create situational modifiers. That's cool.

> Your second confuses me as soon as you mention subtracting RP. Are you suggesting a new option for the rules or are you thinking that the rules include RPs going down?

Well, I'm wondering if it's possible to do a "group assist", i.e. you could take a "multiple opponent penalty" of -3 to your ability for additional target after the first, and actually make your assist against more than one person.

As for RP going down - that's the rules, isn't it? The assist rules on p42-43 clearly show assists subtracting RP from a teammate - "An assist is an attempt to reduce a comrade's resolution points.", etc.

Thanks for the reply - even with the situational modifiers, that's bringing a lot more variation to contests! :-)

Cheers,

Sarah