Re: Digest Number 105

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 10:22:15 -0400

Jonas Schi�tt wrote:

> David Dunham:
> >>still, starting at
> >>the suggested power levels, you need a couple of RW years of dedicated
> >>gaming before you actually get to learn them. How cool are you gonna
> >>think they are by then?
> >
> >At least one member of the design team believes that heroes will
> >advance far quicker than this by means of heroquesting.
>
> Riiiggght. Let's hope some more examples of heroquests show up then. At
> the moment this is fairly vague.

Play nice. However, there are supposedly several heroquests included in upcoming publications and there were some submitted for the web-page (or so I was told)

With luck, they will be there quickly. But we've waited this long, I'm content to see that things are being produced with a relatively good speed (even if I can't seem to buy the damned things in Toronto).

Jeff