Re: Intro

From: walterfcroft <walterfcroft_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 01:04:09 -0000

Welcome, Bo. I too share a similar gaming story with you and have recently discovered HeroQuest/Hero Wars, and joined this discussion forum to pose questions for rules clarification.

I am also interested in introducing my regular gaming group to HQ, and plan to use the free Return to Apple Lane adventure from the Moon Design website. Does anyone have any tips about running the Return to Apple Lane HQ adventure as an introductory scenario for players who are experienced role players, but have not played HQ, including me.

Thanks in advance,
Walter