Re: Re: stretches and credibility checks - anyone else having difficulty?

From: Paul King <paul_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:58:37 +0000

That's how it CAN work. It doesn't have to be like that. If the fight is just a (relatively) unimportant obstacle then one roll is likely to be it. If it is a major confrontation then it will be a lot more. You don't consider the type of contest to determine how much detail to go into. You consider it's importance to the story, and how much fun it will be to play out in detail.