Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] RE: [meta] Future of Heroquest Rules on Yahoo! Groups

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:59:53 -0700

>>And, as Gary has said, the other group is not apposed in general to a
merger. But, like Henk has said, this line of discussion was more academic than practical.

Frankly, I'm rather surprised that there's even an "us and them" mentality - without looking at the membership listings, I'd be surprised if there *wasn't* more than 50% overlap between groups.

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterance of a depraved imagination.