Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Re: POW Storage Crystals

From: Bo <lorgryt_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:40:10 -0700

On 5/10/2013 6:48 AM, Jane Williams wrote:
> If your reasoning diverges from mine at any point, then you'll end up
> somewhere else.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If I wanted to go where everyone else is going I would be looking into AD&D 12.997.

The great thing about HQ2 is it CAN do any and all of that based on the people sitting at the table the PDF is resting on. If they want it to work that way it does and there is NO RULE to defy that interpretation.

I personally like the declining augment as it serves the same use as RQ POW Crystals did, it gives a real assist early on but gets used up and then needs to be refilled. But, that is how I see it, not how it should be for anyone else.

Bo