Re: Feats... ambiquity and generity

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:49:46 +0300 (EET DST)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Mikko Rintasaari wrote: <snipped my own ramblings>

> I suggest that on the peashooter vs. Lightning Boy problem:

I forgot something here...

I meant to suggest that low powered combat magic would have a maximum possible skill level, and a maximum allowed AP bid.

So that one could try to wing an enemy with a disruption type spell, but not too easily fight and win the whole encounter with it.

Infact it would be nice if the combat feats and spells would have a maximum skill level listed, so they would differenciate from each other.

Also I'd like to see the bigger combat spells have a listed _minimum_ bid... and some descriptions on the effects

this ambiquity can go too far...

        -Adept