Re: spirits & cinematic

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:10:34 -0400

Timothy Byrd wrote:

> On only being able to use one trait of a bound spirit:
>
> Why not just improvise a feat that allows you to use multiple facets
> of a spirit in a fetish? Succeed in the feat and you can use your
> Yinkin fetish both to see in the dark *and* to give yourself a tongue
> bath...

Um, because a fetish is an animist thing and you don't get feats? And because, I suspect that being held in a fetish is highly unnatural for a spirit. Its cramped in there. If they gave you all the powers of the spirit, I think that they'd be a bit of a broken game-rule. Better just to pick one when you build it.

I'd rather not see a Mostali-Army fetish.... =)

Jeff