RE: Gloranthan magic

From: Jeff Johnson <jsjohnso_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:18:52 -0700

> The same applies to Glorathan magic - you're never going
> to get an explanation of What Is Really Happening. You might get
> more Gloranthan description of what things Orlanthi do with their
> magic, which may give a clearer context to the affinities, and help
> explain what the feats do, though.

Clearer descriptions of how the magical powers of x tradition work would be all I'm asking for. I received the impression from previous notes that no one was planning this or even thought it appropriate (which makes the game useless to me, since that's mostly what I wanted from it). I had already grokked that there were no magical or religious absolutes or truth in Glorantha, but that still doesn't help me try to make a new magical power for my campaign.

Thanks for the link; I had collected a version of Sandy's Sorcery rules a few years back, but never saw those archived discussions and Q&A.

--
Jeff Johnson
jsjohnso_at_...