Re: Re: various bits (the bit about shamans)

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:08:03 +0800

At 8:26 PM -0400 31/8/00, Andrew Dawson wrote:
>I'm not saying
>that all shamans are crazy/mad (contrary to David Chart's insinuation that
>I think that all shamans are identical),

        Wrong list there. David Chart hangs out on the Ars Magica list. We are not to be confused, he is much more erudite than I am. And I didn't insinuate that you thought they were identical, just that you thought they were all crazed /mad (madness is infinite in its variety) - glad to hear you do not.

>but I am saying that there is a
>trend toward shaman madness

        A trend, sure.

	Cheers