Re: 2 more questions

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 04:03:18 -0000

I think its not really something readily quantified. Such modifiers are situational and are pretty much dependant on a mxiture of *what* the enviroment is and what the hero is trying to do.

And no, dividing the RQ values doesn't really work that well. I would
suggest working out something from scratch rather than trying to replicate RQ verbatim in the guise of HW.

Realism *is* fine, but I think it should be done within its own framework.

> 2) Any examples of sorcerer keyword or narratives? Any
> thoughts on grimoires for Rokari or other Western
> churches?

Not yet. But its pretty easy to extrapolate them from the Black Horse
keywords.

Jeff