Subject: Re: items in narrative

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:55:22 +0100

> From: "Alexandre Lanciani" <alexanl_at_...>
>> BTW I've discovered I have a heretical interpretation of the hero point
>> rule "1 point at the starty of each session". I give 1 HP per player every
>> session of play rather than every completed adventure/scenario whatever.
>
> Why, is this wrong? It's what I do, too! I didn't know it was a wrong
>interpretation of the rules... Anyway, it works fine for me, for your same
>reasons.

I think it is wrong because you get +1HP at the start of each session, but only get the full HP awards for completed sessions. My (I think correct) interpretation is that the session corresponds to "scenario". For example, if it takes two weeks to run Rainbow Mounds, you get that full award at the end. (Either interpretation I'm heretical).

Thom