Re: thunderstones and woad questions.

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:17:21 -0000

> Sorry if this has been covered soemwhere already, but I've been
> reading the list since before the rule book was published and I
> don't recall this being discussed.

We have discussed them here before, although a lot of it developed into an argument as to whether HW feats should be mechanically the same as old RQ spells. If you go to the E-Groups messages page and type "Woad" or "Thunderstone" in the "search this archive" box you'll see a whole load of stuff (some of which may not be very relevant mind you...) - Message 4936 sums up my views on Armour of Woad...