Re: Tracking

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:26:19 -0000

(stuff deleted)

Hmm. You know, you've written 1300 words to describe a single ability's use. Perhaps we're a bit simulationist here -- I think that putting the difficulty in such precise terms may defeat the entire purpose of the HW rules which was to concentrate on roleplay and story. I had a bit of a flashback when looking at the charts.

But there's a lot of good research there and thought. Perhapsy ou might consider writing a story seed around the information with some of the suggestions incorporated into it and maybe with sidebar/textbox essay on how Praxian's track and why its so important to them?

Sorry to kvetch,

Jeff