RE: Re: Orlanth Lawspeaker

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:01:36 +1100

I'd figured it would be in Thunder Rebels, but I was hoping to jump the gun. The session is next Tuesday and we're coming up to Initiation time in the next session or so.

The character is a would-be politician, slick, easy way with people, natural born leader, aiming to be clan chieftain some day. Orlanth Rex with his Command People and Authority type magics would be right up his alley, but he's not quite high enough up the social scale yet (being only 16).

Lhankor Mhy just strikes me as a bit too boring for a character like him - he doesn't want to become Lawspeaker to gain great knowledge, he wants to wheel and deal in the political arena.

I guess Orlanth Adventurous is a catch-all, he can always transfer to something more appropriate later.

Harry.