RE: spirit associations

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:41:40 -0000

Hmm, hit a bit of a blockage last night. I was trying to construct some Lunar villains (welll..... I'm planning to write the adventure so it can be run from either side, but anyway) and I picked a devotee of Jakaleel. However, her spirits are listed as Lune, Waxing Moon, Waning Moon, Full Moon, Black Moon, IIRC. Now this is all well and good, but.... what the hell are they supposed to be? I tried matching moon phases against other lunar deities, but I cannot establish a decent scheme.

Can anyone help? Is there prior info as to what sorts of feats one might expect such a spirit to be capable of.