Re: werewolf

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:56:29 +0000

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:45:00 EST, Kmnellist_at_... wrote:

>Surely attacking a werewolf with anything but Rune Metal weapons or Magic
>becomes an inappropriate ability and should suffer an improvisational
>modifier, or worse. Like attacking a rock with shout loudly; it just isn't
>sensible. As soon as you start using your Flickering Blade the improv
>modifier no longer applies.

This might be a good way to do it, I must say. You would have to be fairly fast on your narrator feet to decide what's 'inappropriate' though, and be very sure what could and could not be done by mundane attacks. A sword won't CUT, but could you bash it insensible with head blows? The effects would be more than usually dependant on the players descriptions of actions. It depends exactly how (in)vulnerable your weres are...

Wulf