Re: Werewolves

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:56:29 -0000

> > On p.34, it is stated that unenchanted iron is _also_ (not
exclusively)
> > good for this purpose. Equally clear is the statement that both
types of
> > iron get the 1.5 x AP.
>
> Wait a minute here. On this I have to disagree. Unenchanted iron
> definitely does not get 1,5 x AP.

Rather than join in the barrage against you, I suggest you look around and see just how many people are agreeing with you. If you took a vote, I'd say you would be lucky to get one single agreement. I'm afraid that a 20-year RQ campaign of experience doesn't mean you were ever right in the first place. Iron is iron to the Elder Races, no matter what you do with it (although exactly where you stick it is important).

Wulf