Re: Re: Fetch as victim of AP loss? (Was AP bids)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:46:31 +0000

On Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:34:18 -0000, " JEFFREY KYER" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>If, as Wulf attests, it has a physical manifestation, then its *very*
>vulnerable to being hacked/chopped/zapped...

Leave my manifestations out of it... I wasn't suggesting that all Fetches become solid, physical beings, but some might. To use my Serdrodosan with her Earth Spirit (since I have considered it from all angles I could imagine), to just 'assist' with magic it manifests as an insubstantial halo around her, lending AP, and becoming as vulnerable as, say, a Ghost (her ghost follower assists likewise :). To use it's Strong ability on her, it encases her in it's solidity, her skin turns gritty & brown, and it's as vulnerable as an elemental.

>If its a follower, then it sufferes the same rules as all followers.

I hadn't properly considered this before, but yes, it works very well. Another challenge to the Animist way :)

Wulf