Re : Questions from our first session

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 12:14:40 +0100

> Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 13:48:17 +1300
> From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Questions from our first session

> Um, this is not my example. My example made reference to the
> Shield Destroyer in Humakt's Combat Affinity and the "Throw
> Melee Weapon" that bryan neff thought of (but wasn't in Humakt's
> listed combat feats - however "Throw Sword" might be better). For
> an initiate, both can be improvised at the standard penalty (-3)
> according to the rules. Nothing is said about whether the
> improvised feat has to be similar to a standard feat or not.

I don't like that because it implies that initiates and devotees of Humakt who have the same score in their Combat Affinity would have the same target number while improvising the "Throw Sword" feat. Wulf's solution seems to me much more elegant and logical: -3 penalty for the devotees, -6 for the initiates.

Christoph