Re: Re : followers

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:54:06 -0000

"Brute squad? You ARE the Brute Squad."

Fascinating how heroes eventually develop a raft of followers. The Gwandor Saga is probably an extreme case, considering the goal -- become king of Sartar. But even hero bands with smaller goals can accumulate an impressive array.

Oh, one other use for followers that I nearly forgot: They can show up for those rituals and heroquests as worshippers/contributors even if they don't go with you on the quest.

> I love the Gwandor Saga! Wesley's site is really the best...
>
> Christoph "Chok Goldenhand" Kohring, NPC in Martin Laurie's
campaign! ;o)

Yeah, its great stuff. And its interesting to see how well the characters have survived the evolution of HW from first draft to the published rules.

Jeff