Re: Augment questions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:17:38 -0000

> Tim's House Rule of Thumb...
>
> Some Abilities (Strong, Large) seem like they should be
"Automatic",

Agreed so far (except I require a simple Ability Roll to get the bonus)...

> I'd generally only allow one "Automatic" augmentation to take
effect
> (so a Giant with 5W2 Large and 15W Strong would only get the
benefits
> of the Large "for free") but would normally allow a second mundane
> augmentation (from a different skill

...but I hadn't so far allowed that. It's a good idea, presumably the second mundane Augment always needs an action, whatever it is? Or does the Giant get both Large & Strong without needing to use an action?

Wulf