Multiple augments

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:27:46 -0500

> Also, I am starting to realize that you can only make one enhancement
from an affinity - at least of that type. Can't use lightning sword and flickering blade to augment Close Combat. (But I could use one as an augment and the other as an enhancement, it seems.)

Not sure what distinction you're making here. The Glossary says that an augmentation is a type of enhancement.

In the Food Thief scenario, Maladon is said to 'apply four magical augmentations to his whip ability' of which three seem to come from the same affinity.

Andrew