Re: Character design Qs

From: reinierd_at_...
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:49:57 -0000

> Issaries and LM are two cults that shouldn't be fighting (Chalan
Arroy is [snip]

> RR

thanks Roderick. I certainly agree the new LH and Issaries writeups make more sense; they're just different from RQ and I was wondering how other players were dealing with the difference. When I ran the test scenario w the dog heads, my Issaries trader rushed into combat along with everyone else, and then discovered himself knee deep in his own blood. Guess I should have seen that coming, but there's nothing like experience to drive a point home.

Reinier