Re: record keeping

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:33:57 -0000

> > I'm finding extended contest record keeping a chore; it gets
> > confusing who has what edge, what the AP bid was and who lost how
> > many AP to whom.
>
> The game system works quite well if you don't use edges in most
> situations (certainly not from routine weapons

It also works fine if you let the players keep track of their own character's AP, Ranks & Edges once the Narrator has initially checked, agreed & assigned them. NPC APs aren't so important, the Narrator can always fudge them anyway. This has the added advantage that swords do more damage than feather pillows, a fact that gets lost without Ranks and Edges...

Wulf