Re: Spirits & Daimones (and Bears, tra la...)

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:50:52 -0000

Further thoughts...

> What about Misapplied worship? I had been assuming that a
Serdrodosan
> travels to the God Plane, and gets spirits - and these spirits were
> really God Plane entities.

These 'spirits' must fit into one of two categories (or have rules all of their own...):

  1. They are indeed spirits. Which means we have a Goddess handing out spirits on the God Plane... However, this is handy, as the spirits will, I assume, be at -20 for the Alien World modifier, same as the Spirit Talker! That, however, will cause problems once they are taken back to the mundane world, and are no longer at -20...
  2. They are really Daimones, which the Spirit Talker can use as spirits. This makes more sense for a Goddess to be handing out, but of course means that there are at least SOME Daimones that can indeed be bound into fetishes and used in such a manner. Also, they won't be at -20, but the Spirit talker is...

Wulf