Re: Rampant sex descrimination

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:45:11 -0000

> You must worship Orlanth through Vinga if you're of the breasted
sort
> and you must worship Ernalda through Nandan if you have dangly
bits.
> No exceptions.
>
> But that being said, IF what I am told is correct, you get ALL the
> subcults/aspects and a few special ones for yourself.

This creates a problem though. If I worship Vinga, with a Thunderous Subcult, I should be classed as an Initiate worshipper of O-T, and get the Affinities from Thunderous (NOT just the ones from the Subcult). Would I thereafter be able to Devote myself to Orlanth Thunderous? This is how the rules seem to work at present between the existing Orlanth Aspects.

Wulf