Re: Re: Stand Alone Feats

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:45:09 -0600

Jeff Kyer says (and a nice example it is):

>-- but since I don't have a STORM
>Affinity, I get Direct Storm and Hailstorme as stand alone-feats and
>raise them like a skill. If I were to acquire a Storm Affinity, they
>would proabably revert to being mere feats based on my affinity

        At the risk of muddling a muddy situation, is this correct? I thought you just didn't get the STORM feats as a (I hesitate to say punishment) for Devoting to Hedkoranth through an unusual channel. I suppose you could buy them later, though. Either approach would work, but I'm wondering which is the official line.

Peter Larsen