Re: TR family relationship

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:48:17 -0000

Yes, I think that this is the case -- TR does frequently state that your bloodline IS your family (though it can get blurred with a bloodline spread over several steads). You could also assume it to be the stead you grew up in, if you'd prefer. Or if you are feeling that your character is an outsider/doesn't-play-well-with-others type, it could just be his immediate kinfolk.

But I tend to use it as bloodline (Family just has a warmer feeling about the word than bloodline does -- don't you think? Fammmmily. Faaaaaamily....) =)

Jeff