RE: OT: pressed fairies

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:02:17 -0000

After reminding myself of Laddy Cottingtons Book of Pressed Fairies, I am trying to track down a copy to give my flatmate for his birthday. While searching, I found this site below which has fairy graphics from someone named Froud? There are Froud fans, it seems. Anyway, also has some stuff from the Dark Crystal, and a cool "UrRu Sand Spiral". The little fairy-types could be used as damines, the sand spiral could be used for nearly anything, and the Dark Crystal images may appeal to gamers/inspire critters.

http://members.tripod.com/~m_roxburgh/froud/images.html