Re: Cross post--Heortling culture physical skill for women?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:40:23 -0800

> I've started studying up for the Sartar Rising PBEM, and just noticed that
the Heortling Cultural Physical Skill is Spear and Shield fighting.

> Does this seem appropriate for women? I mean - ALL heortling women?

Changed in Thunder Rebels and then again in the Errata on the Glorantha site. Heortling men get:
Close Combat (Spear and Shield Fighting), Farming, Fyrd Combat, Ranged Combat (Javelin), Running.

Women do not get combat skills as a default (you need to spend a list slot or a couple words to get it).

RR