Forming a Wyter

From: oleppa_at_...
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 07:27:39 -0000

I have a slight problem. In a situation where a new clan is forming, how do you handle the creation of wyter? I have no problems in calculating it's average rating, but in the fact that someone alive should have it's effects on it. People like Hauberk Jon and other founders have found their way to be a wyter. Would that mean there was no wyter in the time they lived?

I don't think so. It is quite clearly stated in TR that Wyter forms whenever some significant community forms. I have now handled this so that the wyter is firstly some more or less potential form of daimon, formed of ancestor collective and it will have it's more determined form after the founder dies. Is there a better way to handle this? Any thoughts?