Re: Forming a Wyter

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:55:52 +0000

> From: oleppa_at_...
>So what I get here, is that no man can found a clan in heroic age and
>be incorporated into it's Wyter. Right. Do these founder figures have
>any influence on the Wyter after they die? I now believe not. Is the
>daimon that becomes your Wyter almost totally arbitrarily chosen in
>case no clear choice?

I think it must be a plot thing. Logically the most suitable daimon probably takes that role on. The founders might call their ancestors, local daimones, servants of the favourered gods and heroes. As a narrator I'd pick the one that most identifies with the founders (maybe an ancestor who became a daimon of a their favoured godling?).

Thom