Re: Lift Objects with Wind

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 16:23:47 -0000

Because Orlanth Adventurous is an aspect -- and the aspect doesn't have wind powers? I suppose that it might be thought that some sort of telekenisis power would be useful across all the subcults of Orlanth -- but one of the things with Thunder Rebels was an attempt to cause as few changes to the existing array of feats so that there would not be that much 'retroactive continuity' as it makes folks gripe. (ADDING things is okay but taking things away is not)

Personally, I think that it should just be a part of 'Wind' in Destor The Adventurer but I can understand its usefulness across the Aspect.

I don't see Hedkoranth getting this feat...? Could you show me where you found this? I checked my Thunder Rebels and can't find it.

I am sure, though, that if a Hedkoranthi devotee were to improvise it with his Wind affinity, that he could get it.

Jeff