RE: Re: TR stuff.

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:29:48 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Graham, Andrew wrote:

> > On a related note, has anyone else come to the conclusion
> > that affinities
> > should work as :
> >
> > Initiates/Devotees start with affinity rating of 14.
> > Devotees get a bonus of +3 for using known (i.e.. cemented) feats.
> >
> > Functionally the same, but easier to work with in practice.
> You are also penalising your players in terms of there resistance to
> magical attacks as this is frequently resisted using the affinity
> rating.

That's true - the +3 would also have to apply to those suffering attack. The main reason for the change is that by far the most common use of affinities (in my game) is an initiate using it as an augment. I'm considering how to streamline this.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net