Re: augments n' fightin'

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:32:26 -0000

---

> > although... could you not default your AP wins to penalty
> > impositions at the usual rate of -1/7 (IIRC) ?
> >

> Good point, yes, I see no reason why not. (Do people generally find
> it worth reducing an opponent's score by 1 rather than reducing the
> AP's towards 0?)

I use it frequently and my players do on occasion -- particlarly when they know they are going to have to retreat and come back. I only allow the grevious wounds in climactic battles and finales of story arcs, as it seems more appropos to use it there.

Reducing an opponent's score by 1 can be important, particularly if you have nearly matched opponents.

Jeff
P.S. I only use the increased difficulty for metals when ENCHNATING them.