Re: Re: Leaving the hero plane

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:44:17 -0600

Jeff Kyer says to me, responding to Wulf Corbett:

>> When flying to Kero Fin, I assume that everyone is giving
>extraordinary
>> support to the ritual leaders, plus they are probably using a very
>specific
>
>Yep. That's true -- and probably some long term rituals backing that
>up into the bargain. Special items and special ceremonies all help
>out... Afterall, most folks DO survive their initiation. And the
>youngsters are going to have pretty low ablities, afterall.

>And the best magician in the village is going to be doing this
>important thing!

And, of course, holy place and time bonuses.... Frankly, I can't imagine a more sacred date than your clan's annual visit to the Great Mountain Mother or a more sacred place than the spot your clan has used for that purpose for 200-300 years....

Peter Larsen