A hero creation tweak I have in mind...

From: Hoyle, Russell <Russell.Hoyle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:10:10 +0800

Michael, I think this sounds good. I really like trying to involve the players in defining more of the world around them. There was an article on Pyramid Online which talked about having players take the persona's of NPC's too!

In HeroWars, and as you have suggested here, I think the problem may be that a single-keyword *follower* becomes much more like an *ally*.

Perhaps having this rule for *allies* or other 'supporting cast' would be OK, but I worry about changing the quality of the Hero's *followers*. This could perhaps be limited somewhat by making sure that ability ratings (in the 25 word desc)are kept real low.

Rusty