Re: Re: Sub Cult Feats and Character Creation; Geas-breaker

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 17:39:46 +1200

Andrew Dawson wrote:
>At 05:01 PM 04/06/2001 +1200, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> >An idea I had was that the Emperor managed to persuade the boy
> >to break his vow of celibacy. But then it's more suited to
> >the current mask of the Emperor rather than the one that fought
> >at Boldhome.

>After receiving a fatal wound in single combat while the battle was raging
>all around?

He didn't receive a fatal wound as he wasn't killed at Boldhome.

>Do you have any details that would make this more plausible?

How much information do you really want? A blow-by-blow account replete with thrusts and scratches each gave as the conflict breathlessly worked up to its cli... no, I feel I've said too much already.

You could also look at what JarEel does to Annstad of Dunstop at the battle of Dwernapple (KoS p158)?

--Peter Metcalfe