Re: Biggest man in the Tula

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:03:59 -0000

As for raising large, like wealth you could only use hero points to cement possible increases due to what happened in play.

I know this adds another exception to the elegantly simple HW rules, but I really do think that size is one thing that needs to be treated a little differently than other attributes, since small differences in size are significant in physical confrontations, but we also need to deal with big differences in size between races, and really should have one scale for treating both.

All just IMO of course.

--Bryan