Re: Dual Magic Keywords

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:22:40 -0000

Looks good so far.

> From VT he gets Flight and Wind affinities and a movement feat which
> said were at 13.
> But what happens to the feats, do they go into the corresponding
> affinities? If so at what skill level are they?

They go into the corresponding affinties, I'd say. And tehy'd be at teh level of the _affinity_. Feats are pretty small stuff and I tend to go with the affinity.

But then, I'd probably have given him the whole keyword and initiation at 17. Its all in his worship of Orlanth, afterall.

> If the two HA storm feats go into the VT storm affinity do they drop
> the 13 or does the whole affinity go up to 17.
> Or should I just make both magical keywords 17?

No. Feats are alomst always subsumed into the Affinity. If you like, you could give him the feats at a higher level and raise them as 'stand alone' feats in the future but they could never be a part of teh affinity if he did that, nor could he learn them as a part of his affinity. Its the price you pay for being a wierdo.

I'd just make them 17, but that's me. I don't really sweat much over the numbers at start. Its when they get into the 10w range you start to see wierd things happening.

> Thanks to anybody who answers.
>
> Steve

Jeff