Re: Re: About Anaxials Roster, and the otherworlds

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:30:50 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Jeff wrote:

> > This is supposed to happen to all abilities, mental, magical and
> > physical.
> >
> > I'm having some problems with this. Mainly with the abilities that
> deal
> > with such things as strenght, speed and size.
>
> Use Common Sense. That's what everyone else is doing.
>
> Jeff

?? Ok, I assume that wasn't meant to be as insulting as it sounds.

Still, it's not a terribly useful advice.

What I want to figure out, is how big is (for instace) a monoceros meant to be, and how does this shift between metaphysical areas manifest.

I don't think the ansver is self-evident from the way it's written up, I'm afraid.

        -Adept