Re: PC Experience, Power, Roundedness

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 08:28:17 -0000

> PS Yes it is all that talk of episodes and scenes but increasingly
> see the genre TV series (or serial fiction) as a good model for
> structure.

Yeah. I spent most of last night reading analyses of dramatic structure, I think this stuff is defioneatly appropriate for RPG. We need, I think, to address communicating with our "audience" of players more deliberately than simply a bit of terrain to wander around in. Although there are some major difficulties in translating dramatic structuire to RPG's - largely because character growth and goal reversal are largely out of your hands.