Re: HPs and normal abilities house rule.

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 07:33:40 -0000

Only when our 'bear guy' wants to show off or is REALLY irked. He's acquired a Bear 17w magic and is quite fond of +10 edge and might go with a hero point to give himself a +20. But he only does that when he wants to make a point....

We generally find that augments are a bit more useful -- but that's probabaly just our playing style. We occasionally see a +10 augment (+5 and a HP if need be) but uslaly folks just take a +3 and move on with the game. The thing I hated about RQ was teh constant rolling to see if spells worked and the group has gotten pretty casual about what their augments are unless its crucial. (We've worked out automatic augments we're happy with)

Jeff