Doom Rune

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:35:37 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> A rather interesting idea, I must say.

Yes it is, but it wouldn't work on the GL-Pharaoh-Heortling runic system, because Luck already has bad luck associated with and Fate is doom, wyrd, etc. I guess that easterners wouldn't like this either, because all this ying/yang stuff is very eastern and the Westerners aren't up to it because of the GL. Maybe some dark sorcery sects could take this inverted rune biz seriously and be all satanic and stuff with it. You know, like inverting the rune of death to make undead or inverting harmony for some sort of chaotic regeneration.

HEY, this is digest stuff, better quit replying.

Olli Kantola

PS. ASCII graphics rule.