Re: ability question

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 23:32:27 -0000

> In his description, a player wrote his character has the ability
to "change
> reality" and "stop time"
>
> OK, yes, I am aware that he was d*cking with me on purpose, but how
would
> the CWotL respond?

I agree with the slapping. ;) Your player probably wants to know when the world is going to start pushing back, where the boundaries are. The system could handle those as abilities, but they might not fit the setting; they probably don't fit Glorantha. It might fit Mage, which I understand has played with the HW resolution system, though. Glorantha is not the right "frame" for those abilities (barring hitherto-unknown-to-me glorantha denizens), but you could in princicple use the system in a frame in which they were appropriate.