Re: sorcery (followers)

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:40:50 +0100

It should be more expensive to build up a character to being a powerful sorceror than it is for a comparable theist. There are minor rules advantages in other respects, and those have already been listed here. However, there is another advantage that should be enshrined in the rules - followers. They should be cheaper, and more effective. Community Participation should be better for Sorcerors, and a powerful sorceror should have a hefty relationship to College, Church, or whatever, to bring them piling in when he's off to kick rustic theist arse.

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.